Stress Coach, Dr. Terry Lyles, talks about how to cope with the pandemic on this episode of The Action Catalyst with Dan Moore.
- It’s learning how to feel the fear and doing it anyway. All of us have fear. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- We first have to control the mind game. Know that you’re okay and do everything you can to protect yourself, but still do what you need to do. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- The best gift you can give yourself every day is to be present. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- You have to monitor how much news you’re watching. That will increase your anxiety and add pressure. That actually weakens our immune system which makes us more susceptible. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- Take deep breaths to neutralize the cortisol effect. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- Change your mindset and focus on what you really have control over. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- Our thinking is one of the greatest control factors that we can really control. —Dr. Terry Lyles
- Productivity isn’t about your surroundings, it’s about knowing how to adapt. —Dr. Terry Lyles
Dr. Lyles’s final thoughts: Life isn’t about always knowing. It’s about being and letting the results take care of themselves.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Dan Moore, President of Southwestern Advantage, the oldest direct-sales company in America, and Partner with Southwestern Consulting. With more than 45 years in sales leadership and marketing management, Dan has a wealth of knowledge to share on how to make better use of time to achieve life, sales, and other business goals. Each week, he interviews some of the nation’s top thought leaders and experts, sharing meaningful tips and advice. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!