In the face of a challenge, creating a plan to navigate that challenge is paramount to success. Southwestern Family of Companies are using the following 8 steps to lead our business:
- Put the health and safety of our team members first.
- Do not overreact.
- Respond to real-time situations.
- Plan for an uncertain future.
- Increase communication, training, and support.
- Innovate and look for new opportunities.
- Remain calm and have NO fear.
- Have faith and trust God.
How has this 8-step plan worked over the last 11 weeks? As an organization, we’ve grown year-over-year through this pandemic.
Your attitude and how you execute a plan ultimately determines its success. Watch this video to see the three character traits that have been key to our growth.