Job Title: Insurance Sales Representative
Job Location: United States
Employment Type: Contractor
We are currently looking to hire motivated sales-minded people who are willing to work and have a passion to help others.
At Southwestern Legacy Insurance Group we are committed to meeting a critical need shared by millions of people. Of the over 10,000 Americans a day that turn 65, nearly half of them don’t have life insurance or are underinsured. Our licensed agents are experts at guiding their clients to Final Expense life insurance solutions that make a real difference. Our Final Expense products are from highly rated companies and our agents receive the best training in the business. We help families by providing them with protection and peace of mind.
Since 1855, Southwestern Family of Companies has invested in purpose-driven people who are inspired to build principle-guided businesses that impact the world. A growing, international, employee-owned company, we invest in building people, inspire people to achieve their goals in life, and positively impact the people and communities we serve worldwide. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Southwestern Family of Companies has employees across the country and around the globe.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Southwestern Legacy Insurance Group is actively hiring non-licensed agents who have a strong passion for sales. We train agents from beginning to end in our industry using our intuitive step-by-step selling system. The sales training is structured and places all our agents in a position to succeed. All training is paid for by the Company and can be completed remotely.
Agents are completely independent, meaning you don’t sign a contract. You are able to work remote, set appointments with clients in your local area, and choose the hours needed to grow your business. Our lead program allows agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense, and annuity prospects.
Agents are able to help more families than they ever dreamed possible while achieving financial independence, and higher quality of life with their own families. If you truly enjoy helping families and believe that you deserve to be paid what you are worth then we will probably be a great good fit for you whether it is part-time or full-time.
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION
Our company is setting a new standard for the Life Insurance Industry with the highest starting commission structures and vested renewals on Day 1. We believe every full-time agent that works with us should net a minimum of $100,000 a year. This is the reason we offer very competitive commissions starting at 100% with the opportunity to go upwards of 145%. Industry average is 50% or lower commission.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients’ needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- No prior experience required. We sponsor candidates with pre-license education.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in-person
- Performance-driven, coachable, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn from top insurance managers and mentors
- Exceptional customer service, persistence, and self-discipline
- Set and meet individual goals for growth as a Top Performer
- Confident, team-oriented, persuasive, positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be authorized to work in the US
WHY SOUTHWESTERN LEGACY INSURANCE GROUP
- Innovative Lead Program – access to our lead vendors, working with people who already asked for insurance. No cold calling or prospecting.
- World Class Training – access to unlimited free training from some of the top producers in the country
- 3 Sources of Income – direct sales commissions, agency overrides, and renewal commissions
- Top Carriers – we put our clients first by offering multiple options for coverage through several A-rated top carriers
- Mentorship – Direct mentoring from the top producers, not just in Southwestern Legacy but in the insurance industry as a whole, in how to grow your agency, run a business, and help other agents grow