The Southwestern Family of Companies is searching for an experienced Sales Representative to work directly with one of their newest companies under Southwestern Consulting, Southwestern Empowerment, on a commission contract basis.
To be certified as a Southwestern Empowerment Sales Representative, you MUST have a consistent background as a TOP PRODUCER IN SALES. You must also be a practitioner in the art of business and sales and have a passion for self-development.
For more than 160 years, Southwestern has trained, motivated, and coached salespeople and leaders to sell using fundamental principles that elevate the practice and perception of sales. As a part of that mission, Southwestern Empowerment is looking for someone who has the following skill sets and qualities:
- A top-producing salesperson and loves the art of selling
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage out of a home office
- Desire to self-generate new leads as well as build lasting client relationships
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have 5-7+ years of proven sales excellence
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong 1-on-1 communication skills
- Ability to self-generate leads as well as build local relationships
- Work independently on a day-to-day basis while also communicating with other members of the Southwestern Empowerment team on a weekly, if not daily, basis by phone, email, through project management tools, through our CRM, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who values open and constant communication with their teammates
- Believes in having fun and values helping others succeed in their personal and professional lives
- Gets stuff DONE!
- Sets a goal and then takes action to conquer it
- Is always learning and growing
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- New technology and how to use it in business, including but not limited to social media, business tools, and mobile apps
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Keynote, Google Drive and Applications
- Learn and implement all necessary skills in using our Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.