16 Black Friars Lane
London EC4V 6EB
+44 20 7653 3741
Based in our London office, however candidates must be able to work away from home.
The package includes private health care, life insurance and a performance-based equity ownership.
SBR Consulting is an internationally recognised sales performance consulting and training firm that delivers measurable and sustainable financial benefits to clients by developing and installing processes and programmes to rapidly improve sales operations.
We are the sales consulting arm of the internationally recognised Southwestern Corporation. Our aim is to ‘Elevate Sales’ in both individuals and organisations. Our philosophy is, ‘We Build People, People Build Companies™’. Our team not only understand sales, they love it. All have worked in sales and led sales teams successfully. We know what it is like to sell and the issues around being a sales manager. We bring that understanding and empathy to our consultancy work and our training delivery.
We are expanding our group of Sales Performance Consultants to work at all levels of our client organisations. You will be working with sales professionals across a range of verticals and engaging with our clients to deliver sales consulting and bespoke sales and leadership programmes.
We are looking for professionals to lead Client Sales Programmes and provide consulting services to senior management on a variety of sales performance issues. Candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Strong business acumen, a passion for providing sales consulting services for clients and the ability to work within a variety of sales environments.
- Evidence of a successful sales career to date.
- Ability to interact credibly with business leaders of both small and large, complex and global organisations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills at both a one-to-one level and group engagement.
- Considerable energy and passion for the sales profession.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consulting experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client-facing roles.
- Full understanding of the stages of the sales process.
Everyone on the team who is client facing is also expected to be part of the business development function, i.e. all consultants have sales targets. This ensures that the client is working with practitioners who are using current best practice methods themselves.
SBR Consulting promotes an entrepreneurial, stimulating and dynamic environment with on-going opportunities for growth. We encourage consultants to take as much responsibility as possible at the same time as having the support of our larger parent organisation. We offer a competitive package including private health care, life insurance and a performance-based equity ownership plan.