2451 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
Our company is searching for a full-time Speakers Agent to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee.
**** THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION, YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE ****
This person must be an experienced inside sales bureau agent who has excellent communication and phone skills. The position primarily is to make outbound calls sourcing speaking engagements, building great account management and repeat client relationships, and work inbound leads.
Duties will include:
- Selling our speakers over the phone for conferences, events, summits, etc.…
- Handling customer service inquiries related to their accounts
- Oversee the engagement process from contract to delivery by speaker
- Focus on generating bulk book sales and proposals for other services with the clients in which they book speaking engagements
- Calling new prospects and leads to book one of our speakers
- Creating new lead sources through social media, past clients, referral partners, associations, summits and other speaker networks
- Doing online lead research and phone calling into companies and associations to sell our Speaking services
- Call on dormant Speaking and Consulting leads from throughout our database
- Generate referral lists from social media
- Call back on all past clients to rebook one of our speakers for future events
We have approximately 20 speakers in which this position will serve with a priority focus on our speakers with fees currently ranging from $10,000-$25,000. As a backup we also have approximately 30 trainers with fees ranging anywhere from $5,000-$10,000. So, regardless of who you call and their budget, we have someone who can fit their needs. Our speakers range in topics on motivation, inspiration, leadership, sales, productivity, education, customer service, branding, generational trends, and the art of speaking!
We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and who has excellent phone and email/writing skills. Must be able to prioritize leads according to potential value, be great at follow up and organization, and be very tech/social media savvy.
This person will have to have a combination mindset of marketing and sales, and also have the discipline to make phone calls every day.
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM 5 YEAR INSIDE SPEAKER AGENT EXPERIENCE
- Education: High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Social media and marketing savvy
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to learn CRM and technology quickly
- Passionate desire for self-improvement
- Coachable and adaptable
- The confidence to deal with high profile clientele
We want someone who is committed and excited about being with our company for the long- term. This is not a job fit for someone who is looking for a stepping stone. This is a fit for someone who wants to have an incredible opportunity for advancement and to stick with one team that is growing for the long haul.
Our culture is one of traditional and conservative values and one that believes in the following:
- Hard work
- Personal development
- Continual growth
- Fun and
- A positive attitude.
In a high-growth business, things are always changing, and there are moments of intensity. We pride ourselves on being able to function at a high level even when things get busy; we accomplish this by working together as a team and doing our best.