2451 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ThinkingAhead (www.thinkingahead.com) is a Nashville TN based, international executive search firm that recruits high caliber candidates for a global list of clients, ranging in size from the Fortune 500 to the INC 5000. Unique in the marketplace, ThinkingAhead is an employee-owned company, with a diversity of 50 award-winning professionals, many of them recognized as Subject Matter Experts. The firm has been honored as a Nashville Best Place to Work, a Top Workplace, and with a Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. This is an opportunity to play a key role in a growing, stable, boutique executive search firm serving world-class Nonprofit organizations, nationwide.
The Sales Operations Administrator supports the President, Vice President, Leaders and Recruiters companywide with reports, sales, training, and general operations. This position reports to the President and manages business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing meetings, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. The Sales Operations Administrator provides excellent customer service to team members and customers while demonstrating the company values and supporting the mission.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, coordinate, and execute weekly, monthly and yearly company meetings. Execute client meetings as needed.
• Secure and set up meeting rooms with appropriate audio visual, tactile, and catering needs
• Create and distribute calendar/video conferencing invites for one on one and small team meetings
• Collaborate with Sales Operations Manager for monthly meetings, semi-annual events, incentive contests, annual meetings, and leaders retreat
• Create detailed reports using data from company CRM, KPIs and Accounting financials. Aggregate team and individual statistics.
• Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Coordinate marketing and communications both internal and external.
• Create and distribute periodic newsletters
• Train and support the Social Media Intern when one is employed
• Create, publish, and distribute presentations, collaterals, and requested media and handouts for meetings and trainings as needed
• Create, update, and tailor marketing packages and proposals for respective clients. Copy write, proof, and edit correspondence.
• Support committee groups and provide general support to recruiters and staff
• Monitor, review, and renew profit center(s) business subscriptions and memberships
• Act as the main point of contact for corporate initiatives on behalf of the company President
• Register new employees for corporate workshops
• Act as back-up support in training of new employees during on-boarding processes
• Back up technology analyst for CRM, social media, website-monitor analytics
• Inventory supplies and equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Operations Assistant in a professional office environment
• Previous staffing and recruiting experience preferred
• Competent in Microsoft Office, 365 applications, and internet search techniques
• Business and professional communication skills both written and verbal
• Planning and organizational skills in time and task management
• Time management, communication, decision-making skills
• Work independently with little to no supervision, cost effective mindset
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while accomplishing daily tasks
• Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic
• Commitment to service excellence
• Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through
• Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
• Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic
• Self- starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of supporting a team
• Maintains confidentiality discretion
• Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives.
• Willing to grow and be challenged
• Attend training as requested