Southwestern Legacy Insurance Group
2451 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
At Southwestern Legacy Insurance Group we are committed to meeting a critical need shared by millions of people. Of the over 10,000 Americans a day that turn 65, nearly half of them don’t have life insurance or are underinsured. Our licensed agents are experts at guiding their clients to Final Expense life insurance solutions that make a real difference. Our Final Expense products are from highly rated companies and our agents receive the best training in the business. We help families by providing them with protection and peace of mind.
The Recruiter performs and supports various recruiting processes to ensure a positive experience throughout the candidate lifecycle. This position is responsible for updating position descriptions, job descriptions, posting vacancies, sourcing and lead generation, recruiting and attracting, interviewing and assessing, hiring and onboarding top talent. The Recruiter reports to the Vice President of Human Resources and collaborates with business leaders to understand skills and competencies required for vacant positions. This position provides excellent service to team members and external customers while demonstrating the company values and supporting the mission
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete various recruiting initiatives to include updating position descriptions and job descriptions, sourcing and lead generation, recruiting and attracting, interviewing and assessing, hiring and onboarding top talent
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand skills and competencies required for vacant positions
- Update position description, job descriptions, create postings and post vacant positions
- Pre-screen candidates and coordinate interviews with business leaders
- Complete the screening and selection process to include background check, drug screen, and other steps as needed
- Coordinate and conduct onboarding to ensure a positive and professional candidate experience
- Schedule and conduct new team member orientation and training. Prepare necessary documents and materials for distribution.
- Enter candidate information into the system of record, ensuring accuracy of data
- Coordinate and schedule onboarding surveys and exit surveys. Analyze survey results, report trends and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree
- Three years of experience in recruiting candidates. Experience with recruiting sales professionals is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while accomplishing daily tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic
- Commitment to service excellence
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic
- Self- starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of supporting a team
- Maintains confidentiality discretion
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives.
- Willing to grow and be challenged
- Attend training as requested