Southwestern Investment Group
801 Crescent Centre Drive, Suite 600
Franklin, TN 37067
The Marketing Coordinator will implement and coordinate marketing strategies related to content management and branding, web presence and design, public relations and graphic design of logos and presentation templates. The position is responsible for leading the execution and evolution of the brand as well as its articulation and dissemination throughout all customer and company touchpoints. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for brand planning and development of marketing programs to support the business. Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Demonstrates the company values while supporting the mission. This position will support the Dobyns Wealth Team and reports to the Director of Client Operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and implement the teams advertising and promotional activities.
- Responsible for creating, designing, and editing for publication all marketing pieces.
- Ensure that all media and collateral pieces are consistently marketed with the team brand.
- Perform final review of all internal and external marketing pieces.
- Coordinate all social media outlets and video productions.
- Create campaigns, messages and content that optimize business strategies through social, digital, email and events.
- Provide strategic and tactical support in all creative areas. Coordinate print and on-line advertising, email marketing, website management and content development, press releases and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for brand coordination to include all logos and designs as well as template designs to ensure consistency across multiple platforms.
- Analyze target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
- Assist with developing the marketing operating budget. Responsible for implementing and overseeing the approved budget.
- Coordinate the inside marketing initiatives for current clients to include events, meetings, and various communication pieces to ensure the team brand is appropriately portrayed.
- Participate and represent the team on boards and committees as well as community events.
- Build relationships with necessary business partners and vendors.
- Coordinate the branding and communication process for prospective clients to increase client conversion rates.
- Identify new and emerging strategies to increase brand awareness that will lead to business growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in marketing and long-range planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of market developments.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while accomplishing daily tasks.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic.
- Self- starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of supporting a team.
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives.
- Willing to grow and be challenged.
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
- Experience with and knowledge of wealth management and financial planning industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Advanced computer skills and ability to effectively operate computer equipment, software systems and databases.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone, computer and work in virtual teams.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Ability to travel using personal vehicle to other office locations as needed.
- The responsibilities may require occasional overnight travel.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
Employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to a manager or the Human Resources Department.
Southwestern Family of Companies affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see the Human Resources Department for additional information.