2451 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
The Director of Digital Marketing develops and implements marketing strategies related to content marketing and branding, web presence and design, public relations, market research, as well as lead generation and sales enablement. This position is responsible for brand planning and development of marketing programs to support the business. The Director of Digital Marketing reports to the Vice President of Marketing and provides excellent service to team members and customers, and demonstrates the overall company values while supporting the mission.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and implement advertising and promotional activities
- Responsible for creating, designing and editing publication marketing pieces
- Manage, coach, train and develop a team. Provide on-going performance feedback.
- Ensure that media and collateral pieces are consistently marketed with the team brand
- Create campaigns, messages and content that optimize business strategies through social, digital, email and events
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership in all creative areas. Manage and lead on-line advertising, paid media, email marketing, website management and content development, and marketing collateral.
- Responsible for brand management to include all logos and designs as well as template designs to ensure consistency across multiple platforms
- Analyze target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches
- Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research
- Assist in management of the marketing operating budget
- Build relationships with necessary business partners and vendors
- Optimize and report on campaign successes and provide insights based on the findings
- Identify new and emerging strategies to increase brand awareness that will lead to business growth
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 6 years of experience in marketing and long-range planning
- 3 years of leadership experience and managing teams
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Thorough understanding of market developments
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while accomplishing daily tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethic
- Commitment to service excellence
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent organization and follow through
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, positive, and enthusiastic
- Self-starter with a strong desire to exceed expectations and capable of supporting a team
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration with others to achieve business objectives
- Willing to grow and be challenged
- Attend training as requested
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting or remote equivalent.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Advanced computer skills and ability to effectively operate computer equipment, software systems and databases.
- Work schedule may vary and is determined by project schedules.
- Ability to efficiently operate all job-related office equipment.
- Ability to communicate via telephone, computer and work in virtual teams.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Ability to travel using personal vehicle to other office locations as needed.
- The responsibilities may require occasional overnight travel.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
Employees must conduct business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to a manager or the Human Resources Department.
Southwestern Family of Companies affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see the Human Resources Department for additional information.