2451 Atrium Way
Nashville, TN 37214
Our company is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager
*** MUST LIVE IN (NASHVILLE) TENNESSEE ***
This position will manage the digital marketing strategy for multiple dynamic brands.
Our Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, initiating, creating and executing an omni-channel digital marketing strategy designed to assist our salesforce in consistently hitting revenue and profitability objectives. We’re looking for leader with a proven track record in driving high performance lead generation channels. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success at attracting, engaging and converting new website traffic into customers and converting existing customers into repeat clients.
Key areas of action and responsibility include:
- Maintaining a world-class digital online presence with websites, social media and customer experience in order to maximize overall revenue per visitor.
- Devising organic and paid strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Manage the digital marketing promotional calendar
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including email marketing, SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing
- Manage relationships with agencies and digital marketing technology vendors.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures for newsletters, opt-in forms and online promotions.
- Create and manage monthly budget and KPI reports
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B/B2C digital marketing and advertising
- Proven track record of driving revenue from lead channel
- Excellent written communications skills; specifically with promotional copy
- Experience managing teams, vendors and freelance resources
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Current and demonstrable experience with email marketing, SEO, Google platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress is preferred
- Creative, analytical and objective thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree