CEO and Leadership Strategist and International Keynote Speaker Dustin Hillis
Dustin Hillis is the CEO of Southwestern Family of Companies. Southwestern Family of Companies was founded in 1855 and is comprised of 30 diverse businesses across the world. When Hillis took the helm at Southwestern there was 19 businesses, and in his first year as CEO 11 new businesses were added to the family of companies. Southwestern’s 30 year vision is to add 5+ businesses per year and be the largest and most impactful private company in the world. After Co-founding and leading Southwestern Consulting (one of the primers sales and leadership coaching, speaking, and personal empowerment businesses worldwide) for 14 years, Hillis is now the youngest CEO to lead the oldest direct sales company in America.
Dustin Hillis teaches about the psychology it takes to strive to reach your potential and how to be a global impact leader. His keynote presentations are engaging, practical, and actionable. Because he is a real-life practitioner and leader himself, his insights are rooted in what works in today’s economy. He isn’t teaching a bunch of the typical tired and timed-out strategies that most sales experts regurgitate from one another. After bringing Dustin to speak, your audience will walk out feeling inspired, educated, and empowered to go out and immediately positively impact the world.
His practical, tactical, and motivational keynote messages on leadership are world-class.
Keynote topics include:
- “You cannot Teach What You Don’t Know, and You Cannot Lead Where You Won’t Go”
- “You can accomplish just about anything when you don’t care who gets the credit”
- “5 Keys to Vision Mastery”
- “Redefining Possible for Leaders”
- “Navigate for Leaders”
- “5 Steps to Problem Solving for Leaders”
- “Ownership for Leaders”
Redefining Possible: 10 Keys to Killing Complacency, Breaking Belief Barriers and Creating a New Normal
Rejection. Fear. Procrastination. Burnout. Complacency. Reluctance. Mediocracy. These are just a few of the everyday challenges that people have to overcome if they’re going to ever reach their potential. So how do you reach your God given potential? Is it really possible? What is the difference between the salespeople who break records and everybody else? What does it really take to reach your highest potential?
Those are just a few of the topics that CEO of Southwestern Family of Companies and Co-founder of Southwestern Consulting and Head of Southwestern Coaching a world renowned executive sales and leadership coaching business addresses on the topic of his book “Redefining Possible: 10 Keys to Killing Complacency, Breaking Belief Barriers and Creating a New Normal.
When you book Dustin as your keynote speaker attendees will learn:
- How to create a compelling vision for your life that inspires you and others
- The truth about what keeps most people stuck
- 3 of the greatest tools to reprogram your mindset for success
- Why the same psychology that works for elite athletes and military forces is necessary for top producers and leaders
- How to set massive goals and achieve them
- How to overcome your limiting beliefs and shape your mind in a way that empowers you to reach your highest potential
- How to overcome common misconceptions people have about themselves
- How to kill complacency and create a new normal
Most of all, you will learn how to let go of what is holding you back and focus on what will propel you towards reaching your potential and redefining possible.
Navigate: Selling The Way People Like To Buy
Statistically, if you’re like most salespeople you sell very well to people who are of the same behavioral profile as you. But that also means that you are potentially missing out on as much as 75% of the rest of the population. Because selling is not about treating people the way you want to be treated; it’s about treating people the way they want to be treated. Yet the vast majority of salespeople have never had any formal education or professional psychology training about how to identify, understand, and relate to people who are of opposing behavioral types of themselves. As a result, each day millions of dollars are lost in potential sales that could be easily captured with a few simple changes to the sales process.
In this insightful and highly entertaining session you will discover:
- What are the 4 distinct psychological buying and selling behavioral types
- How to identify someone’s buying behavioral style within seconds of meeting them
- How to modify your natural selling style to sell the way they like to buy
- Why saying the wrong thing in the first five seconds can permanently eliminate your chance of ever making a sale
- Which types of advanced closing techniques are most likely to increase the probability of converting someone into a customer
- The 12 most common mistakes that sales people make that cost them commissions
In the world of psychology, transference is the art of directing positive energy and momentum in one area to other areas of life. The basic principle is that if you’re really good at one thing, you can be good at other things too – if you know how to leverage transference properly.
Mastering transference unlocks a powerful tool in your toolkit as a career professional, especially in the areas of sales, recruiting, team building and leadership. In this jam-packed, motivational keynote you will learn:
- The power of transference
- How to create unstoppable momentum
- How to use “confidence anchors” to help you reach your goals
- How to overcome obstacles and use your last victory to have future wins
- How to transfer sales and career skills into leadership skills